Under the Clean Air and My Electricity programs, you can apply for a subsidy for the installation of photovoltaic installations. These programs, implemented by the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management, have a budget of PLN 1 billion, the spending of which is planned for 2019-2024. One time, you can get a subsidy of PLN 5,000 for a photovoltaic installation with a capacity of 2 kW to 10 kW.
Clean Air Program:
On January 1, 2020, in accordance with paragraph 6.7 item 6) of the Clean Air Priority Program, the costs of purchase and installation of a heat source, heat, gas or electricity connection in newly constructed buildings are not eligible.
Goal and 10 main changes to the Clean Air program:
The overriding goal of the CLEAN AIR program is the elimination of smog and the replacement of approximately 3,000,000 old and ineffective low-emission furnaces and boilers.
The 10 most important changes have been introduced in the new version of the program:
- Simplification of the procedures for receiving grants.
- Simplification of the grant application.
- Speeding up the processing of applications.
- Introduction to the program of Territorial Automobile Units.
- Submitting applications to WFOŚ on-line, directly via the website.
- Linking the amount of subsidies with the ecological effect.
- The possibility of obtaining a subsidy for people who have already replaced the heat source.
- Possibility of financing activities already started and completed.
- Inclusion of the banking sector in the program.
- Integration with the MY PREPARATION program.
A natural person (beneficiary) who is the owner or co-owner of a single-family residential building already yesterday may apply for a grant. In the case of co-ownership, the agreement of the other co-owners is required in the program.
- Implementation of the program: 2018-2029.
- Signing contracts until: 31/12/2027.
- The end of all works covered by the contract until June 30, 2029.
Grant for the completed Project:
Grants may be applied for upon completion of an action, provided that they have not started more than 6 months before the submission of the application. The Project implementation period may be up to 30 months from the date of submission for co-financing, but not later than 30/06/2029.
Where and how to apply?
- The call for applications will be conducted and assessed on an ongoing basis.
- Applications will be accepted and considered by the Provincial Funds for Environmental Protection and Water Management appropriate for the address of the building to be thermomodernised.
- The deadlines for submitting and considering applications and the method of filling in applications (electronically or in paper) will be posted on the websites of the territorially relevant funds.
Dwa poziomy dofinansowania do programu:
1. Basic funding
The annual income of the main beneficiary from various sources may not exceed PLN 100,000. In this case, the income per member of the household is not taken into account. A beneficiary who decides to replace an obsolete heat source with a heat pump may receive a maximum of PLN 25,000. In the case of a different source, the subsidy will not exceed PLN 20,000. Additional PLN 5,000. can be obtained for photovoltaics from the program "My Electricity". Therefore, by choosing a heat pump and photovoltaics, it will be possible to obtain funding in the amount of PLN 30,000.
The amount of the subsidy can finance the costs related to:
- preparing an energy audit,
- preparation of projects and expert opinions,
- disassembly of the old heat source,
- purchase and installation of a heat pump,
- purchase and installation of mechanical ventilation with heat recovery,
- purchase and assembly of photovoltaic micro-installations,
- purchase and installation of thermal insulation of building partitions, windows, external doors, garage doors,
- It is important that not all of the listed actions have to be taken. The maximum amount of the subsidy without replacing the heat source is PLN 10,000.
2. Increased funding
The average monthly income per one household member may not exceed PLN 1,400 in a multi-person household and PLN 1,960 in a single-person household. Income should be documented with a certificate issued by the commune head, mayor or city president in accordance with art. 411 paragraph. 10g of the Act - Environmental Protection Law.
In this case, the maximum amount of the subsidy is 32,000, - regardless of the selected heat source. In addition, it is possible to get a bonus in the form of an additional PLN 5,000. for a photovoltaic installation, which gives a total of PLN 37,000. The costs that can be financed with the subsidy are similar to those in the first group. However, the maximum amount of subsidy without replacement of the heat source is higher and amounts to PLN 15,000. Additionally, the subsidy may be supplemented with a loan from the commune for the poorest beneficiaries.
As you can see, in order to obtain a grant, a number of formal requirements must be met. Our specialists will be happy to help you collect the necessary documentation and go through the entire procedure. And all this with minimal involvement of your own time! We cordially invite you to use our services when obtaining funding!